Message from the Director of Student Conduct
Topic of the Month
Back to School Basics: Five Things to Know As You Arrive on Campus!
1. Code of Academic Integrity: Make sure you know how it applies to you and all of your school work. Use this tutorial to help!
2. Sexual Misconduct Policy: Review the policy here so that you are informed of how the policy applies to students!
3. Responsible Action Policy: Never fear to take responsible action when a fellow Terp is in need.
4. Off Campus Jurisdiction: The Code of Student Conduct has expanded jurisdiction and it applies to all students both on- and OFF-CAMPUS.
5. Living on Campus? The residence hall rules and polcies are important to know and understand.
Make a Gift to USJ Members
The University Student Judiciary Scholarship Fund was established in 2013 to provide critical support to USJ members facing financial hardship. The USJ Scholarship Fund supports those students who have made distinguished contributions to the academic integrity and ethical development program in the Division of Student Affairs.
More information can be found under the USJ Scholarship Fund link on the menu to the right.
Faces of Integrity
Catherine Thompson and
The 2014 winners of the Rajpat Award and the Pavela Prize exemplify the best of USJ and Integrity, Character, and Ethics. Catherine chairs the USJ Executive Board, and M'Shae is the Graduate Coordinator for Education and Outreach. They were recognized at the USJ Awards Banquet. The Camille Rajpat award goes to the most outstanding member of the University Student Judiciary, while the Pavela Prize recognizes one's significant efforts to advance academic integrity in the campus community.